- Noah's tumor hasn't grown in 2 weeks! It is the exact same size. Wow. Noah, on the other hand, is continuing to grow!
- His neck doesn't seem to be as hyperextended as it was at the last appt. It is slightly, but not nearly as much as before (the tumor must not be as large proportionately now that his head is bigger and tumor is the same size)!
- He is still swallowing! Lots of fluid in his belly and bladder, hooray!
- His tongue wasn't sticking out the whole time like it was last time. It did make an appearance, but for the majority of the US his lips were completely shut and tongue where it should be (less pressure than 2 weeks ago).
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Best News!
We had a dr. appointment and ultrasound yesterday here in Wenatchee. I was so anxious going in to the appointment, not knowing what to expect. I am still in awe of the news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
We are continuing to pray!!! Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you! We are firsthandedly witnessing the Lord at work! It was so refreshing talking to you last night, now GET TO WORK!!...lol, i love you
Praise God! You and Noah will continue to be in my prayers.
AMAZING!!!!
Praise the Lord!!! What a great answer to so many prayers ... Love you!!! ... still praying ;-)
Andrea- I just stumbled upon your blog somehow and was saddened to see what you are going through. Stay strong and you and your family will be blessed! I hope that you continue to get good news! Lots of love, Nicole (Smart) Barker
It's Ella-ween!!! Happy Birthday Ella!!!
Post a Comment