I first want to send a special thanks to my friend Beckie's good friend Laura from Utah who, although has never met me, was so sweet to create a web button in honor of Noah (see top right corner). How freaking cute and scrapbookie is it? Thanks Laura! Feel free to copy it and post wherever!
I've had a rough couple of days emotionally. I've just been doubtful, sad, scared. My mom tells me that God has continually told her that Noah is going to make it, and live a long happy life. But I'm learning so much about fear and how debilitating it is. I never would've thought the enemy could use it as such a strong tool. But, today at church God assured me the following, it brought such peace and comfort. It felt like God was directly talking to me. Wow, for one of the first times in my life, I feel like I am truly hearing His voice. WOW!
I feel like this verse will sort of be a focus during this trying time. We have to believe that God CAN heal Noah.
When he heard this, Jesus said, 'This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it.'
John 11:4
Our next Dr. appt. is tuesday to measure amniotic fluid levels (is Noah still swallowing?), I'll try to write after that appointment. Lord, give these doctors wisdom. I believe you are working a miracle!
xoxo
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Gosh, I've been sitting here trying to think of something profound to write, but I just don't even know where to start. Maybe keeping it simple will be easier.
You will get through this, no matter how badly you hurt some days. You are surrounded by friends and family, and strangers who care about you and Noah and who are praying for you both. God is willing to carry you through this...let Him.
I love you
Andie,
Although we all want to and will continue to try, none of us who love you and care for you so deeply have the magic words right now. Nothing we can say will bring you the comfort that we want it to. The one thing we can do and are doing is to pray ... and believe me, so many are!!!
We don't know what the outcome of those prayers are going to be, but we know that God hears every one and that He is the author and perfector of our faith. Fear is how the evil one gets to us when our faith is being tested. You don't have to know that everything is going to turn out perfectly in order to have faith that the one who is determining all of this is in and of Himself perfect, so no plan of His can be faulty.
Your little Noah is such a gift, Andie, he is bringing so many to their knees before God. God is using his little life already!
I love you!
Bre
Andie- I just started reading your blog- wow God has been busy in your life to say the least. I am SO,SO proud of you with the way you are handling this tough situation. I know God is right next to you during this time, asking you over and over, do you trust ME? It must be so hard. You are in my thoughts and daily prayers. I pray that God would give you peace and understanding while baby Noah grows inside of you. You are an inspiration!
This verse always helps me when I am in a uncertain situation. It is always a comfort to me, I hope it is to you, God has BIG plans for Noah!
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you NOAH," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!
I'm glad I was able to help even though it was such a small thing. I cannot even comprehend the trial that you are facing. Just remember that Noah is a special spirit and that you were chosen to carry him because of your faith. God knew that you would be strong when he entrusted you with Noah. I'll be praying for you to have the courage to get through this and I'll be praying for Noah as well.
Post a Comment