I am very happy and encouraged to report that Noah has had the hiccups a couple times in the past few days, which I see as a very good thing! Considering babies get hiccups when they swallow too much amniotic fluid, that means Noah's airway has plenty of room even to swallow too much fluid! It felt like an encouraging reminder from God that He is taking sweet care of Noah, just as He has confirmed through so many people that he is healing and he is going to be okay. Thank you Lord for these encouraging moments!



4 comments:
PRAISE GOD!!!!
We are praying and too rejoice in the little guys hiccups!!!
I love hiccups!!!
Hooray!! Keep up the good work Noah!
Yay!!! Poor little Noah is probably annoyed with his little hiccups while we're all rejoicing ;-) Can't you just picture him sitting there all cozy in mommy's tummy thinking to himself, "Why is everyone so happy about this. I just want to get some sleep!" ;-)
We ARE praying, Andie, and will continue to!!! You are BOTH so precious!
We love you, Johnsons!!!
Bre and the Manata's
Post a Comment