This past week Ella has started saying the following:
sorry (sowwy) <--- like every 5 seconds
darn it
meat
mommy (vs. mama)
poop
I did it
...And she mimicks anything you tell her to say. I can't wait for more!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
what a cutie. just make sure she doesn't pick up any accidental words either. my kids' favorite was dammit..lol, not anymore obviously, but it was funny when they were little.
i wish i could meet you and barb tonight..:(
Awwww ... all that since last week!!! I've missed SOOOOO much :-( What am I going to do when I'm living in another state and it's months (or even years) before I see you? I guess there's some things about this current situation to be thankful for, right?
Now, make sure you teach her Bre ;-) I love!!!
Post a Comment