Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Juno


I finally saw Juno myself and I have to say that I liked it. I was totally turned off after reading a movie review (that I posted a link to on here), and just never saw it. I rented it last week, and I actually thought it sent a good message. She chose to have the baby, give it up for adoption, and she was able to move on with her life. I think it sends a great message to pregnant teens that they do have other options besides abortion.


So forgive me for judging something before I have even seen it!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

I really liked it too. Obviously she and bleaker shouldn't have been messin' around in the first place (who am i to talk..hahaha), but i liked how she went the adoption route too. I was a little ticked that she didn't include the "boyfriend" in her decision because it was his baby too, but overall, i liked it.

Bre said...

I LOVE YOU!!! What a sweet, humble thing to have written! Now, I want to see the movie, too :-)