Ok, Andie, can we say "beautiful"!?! Yes, Kath, looks gorgeous, too, of course, but you look absolutely stunning!!!
Ella looks like such a big girl :-( I love, but it kind of makes me sad, too. She looks adorable in her little dress, with her cute little hair and "sassy" face expressions ;-)
I miss you -- you are on my mind and heart daily, and in my prayers! I love!!!
Our baby boy Noah Patrick was born on 1.20.09 with a lymphatic malformation on his neck. We are trusting in and relying on our sweet savior alone to heal Noah and carry our family through this storm.
To read the beginning of this crazy story and see the miracles God has worked so far,
CLICK HERE.
3 comments:
how beautiful!!!!! Congrats to your family.
Yaaa!!! So pretty. Ella looks like she is saying, "Oh my goodness are those mine?"
I miss you!
You look gorgeous by the way, hot skinny sexy mama!
Ok, Andie, can we say "beautiful"!?! Yes, Kath, looks gorgeous, too, of course, but you look absolutely stunning!!!
Ella looks like such a big girl :-( I love, but it kind of makes me sad, too. She looks adorable in her little dress, with her cute little hair and "sassy" face expressions ;-)
I miss you -- you are on my mind and heart daily, and in my prayers! I love!!!
Post a Comment