Did you take those pictures??? I seriously think you have some talent! I mean it. Those are SO good!!!
I love you GRANDE, and I am praying today ... hoping you will come away feeling good about everything, and Noah will get healthier with all that food in his tummy so he can get better and stronger ;-)
Our baby boy Noah Patrick was born on 1.20.09 with a lymphatic malformation on his neck. We are trusting in and relying on our sweet savior alone to heal Noah and carry our family through this storm.
To read the beginning of this crazy story and see the miracles God has worked so far,
CLICK HERE.
2 comments:
Hope all goes well, you and your family will be in my prayers. Looks like you had a great time with your family. Keep us posted!
Oh, my gosh, Andie!
Did you take those pictures??? I seriously think you have some talent! I mean it. Those are SO good!!!
I love you GRANDE, and I am praying today ... hoping you will come away feeling good about everything, and Noah will get healthier with all that food in his tummy so he can get better and stronger ;-)
We talk soon!!!
Post a Comment