Monday, June 1, 2009

Chlo-ball

I just realized I haven't posted pictures or even an announcement since Chloe was born over a month ago! What kind of auntie am I? Here are a few I have on hand, not the best, but at least its something. She was born on April 29th, 7 lbs 5 oz, 19 inches long, super healthy! She has traits of both parents obviously, but more closely resembles her daddy which is cool for Steve. I think it has always been special to Kyle that Ella looks like him, so I'm sure Steve feels the same.







Oh, and I had a birthday this last week... (thanks for the perfect lil party, mom & Kath)



And Ella cut her hair herself for the first time.




We came home from the hospital yesterday and doing okay. I'm feeling a little differently about the g-tube than I thought I would, but more on that (and better pics of Chloe) later. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Andie, No, I dodn't see it on that show...hmmm...that's cool though! I'll keep an eye out for it on reruns. I have always wanted to do canvas painting with the kids but never had the wall space for it. Now I do!

Bre said...

O.k. So, I want to know how you are feeling about the g-tube now. What happened???

... Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of little Chloe and Noah with the Baby Einstein! Ella looks so cute holding her little pile of "goldy-locks", too (how cute!!!).

I love you ...

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the two babies on the shoulders!! So cute. Kyle has such an alert look. Also, when I look at the g-tube, I praise God that they can do that. Isn't it amazing!