He looks like such a sweet baby! His tummy looks different than what I pictured, better than I thought. I hope everything is going okay with it! We need to finish our phone call when you have time of course! Love ya ps. my thing is not cancer!
Our baby boy Noah Patrick was born on 1.20.09 with a lymphatic malformation on his neck. We are trusting in and relying on our sweet savior alone to heal Noah and carry our family through this storm.
To read the beginning of this crazy story and see the miracles God has worked so far,
CLICK HERE.
2 comments:
Awwwww :-) Oh, my gosh, I love that last picture!!! SOOOOO sweet!!!
Let me know how you feel about "the tube" by Saturday or Sunday ... you guys are DEFINITELY in my prayers (and on my heart!).
LOVE!
He looks like such a sweet baby! His tummy looks different than what I pictured, better than I thought. I hope everything is going okay with it! We need to finish our phone call when you have time of course! Love ya
ps. my thing is not cancer!
Post a Comment