
Pretty sure this is the only running Poppy did... :)

Happy Campers!!

With Maddy & Mom (Maddy born with, basically only half of a heart) from Team Maddy Moomers! Such a sweet family, actually from Royal City (here in Central WA)

Shoot there's Kyle's arm!

And away they go!

His favorite drooling shoulder

Telling our story to the crowd, Noah is a man of few words! He...just wanted to eat the mic.

With Jim Dever from King5's Evening Magazine. Such a nice guy.

What an awesome event with wonderful people. Such a blessing to be part of this!
5 comments:
Hi Andie!
I've loved reading through your blog and catching up on your story. Noah is truly a miracle and you are such a wonderful mama. So glad we got to meet at the Covey Run...and congrats again on having the "guest of honor!" You guys so deserve it! What a wonderful family to be honored :) I'll keep Noah in my prayers!
Love,
Katie (Maddie's mom, heart baby from Royal City)
http://allredbabygirl.blogspot.com
Thanks Andie for posting and the pictures. Was anxious to hear. You guys are awesome! Great example of how God brings good out of bad....when we let Him...and you guys are doing that. Love and prayers!
No Starbucks apron? How did you make it without your Apron?
Andie, and sweet family, I am always encouraged by you all. I say this to encourage you and to give the Father credit. You are the type family that makes God say to Jesus, "WOW, did you see that...WOW!!" Praise Him.
Don
Andie,
Hi! What an amazing event and how exciting to have little Noah in the spotlight. I think of you and your family often. The pictures were great too! I just updated Braden's blog (hadn't posted since January). I still think our little guys would LOVE to play together if we could just figure out how to make our two crazy schedules work! God bless you and your wonderful family.
-Jenni
Ok where have I been?!? Next time you do this I'd LOVE to donate. Sorry I missed this one! I'll keep my eye out for next time...
How cool for Noah to get to experience this...and you guys too! I'm sure you guys did an amazing job! Congrats!
Post a Comment