Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun at Mimi's


I'm posting some pictures of Ella and her daycare (Barb's house) where she goes 1-2 times a week while I'm at school (or Kyle is golfing) hehe. She loves it here, and Barb's unconditional love for these children is amazing. I don't know how she does it! I help her out here and there and I leave absolutely exhausted and frustrated, but her heart never tires or becomes impatient with these children. She is such a blessing in their lives. I pray that God continues to send kids to Mimi's so that they might learn about Him through Barb's love, and that He give them the financial means to keep Mimi's Treehouse afloat! Lord I praise you for this wonderful ministry in disguise.




I'm happy to report that there is now a 2 year old and a 19-mo-old for Ella to play with, they are so cute together (in their own little worlds).







Harvesting the Lettuce the kids helped grow

<--------
Latest Words/Phrases:

All done!


Mole (points out all my moles)


Who is it?


Where's Chancho? (neighbor dog)


Shoes (she's fascinated with people putting on and taking off their shoes)


What's that?




6 comments:

Bre said...

Oh my gosh! Barb's house looks like so much fun :-) Paul and I will keep her on our prayer list ... people like her are definitely a necessity these days. So many kids are growing up without their parents, not to mention the Heavenly Father, in their lives :-(

Ella looks adorable in that last picture. Just how she looks so often, like she is soaking everything in. And, I can't believe she is talking so much ... I've yet to really hear any of it! Next time I see her she'll be reciting the 23rd Psalm!!! ;-)

I love!!!

Bre said...

No "Fun at the Movies" post with pictures, yet!?! Come on, Andie, get on it!!!

~ Just kidding ~ ;-)

I love!!!
... SOOO MUCH!!!

Beckie said...

awww, i want to bplay at mimi's too. yay, maybe this summer.

Michelle said...

ella's so big!!! I think we should all plan a field trip to barb's house---looks like LOT's of fun. I LOVE.

~MRS. CHRISTY~

Bre said...

Did you take any pix of Ella at Kath's wedding? If so, you should post 'em with all that free time of yours ;-) ... I LOVE!

Michelle said...

ok, so we have been havin' fun at mimi's for almost a month! Do you have any pics of Kath's wedding? I know you crazy busy, I LOVE!!!