Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another update

I received a message from Kyle with a few more updates. I have a feeling the updates will trickle in as they find stuff out. And at some point, I think Kyle may get on here himself to post events and details in his own words. First, Kyle just wanted to reiterate how great our God is and he said thank you for all the prayers!! Noah's mass is big but he is doing fine. He is in ICU and will be taken to childrens hospital for precautionary reasons. He has a tube down his throat to help him breathe but he won't need it after tomorrow. Andie is doing great. She didn't loose much blood at all, so she didn't require a transfusion. She is still a little out of it because of the drugs and she's a little sore. Andie won't be able to see Noah until tomorrow, but she saw a picture of him that Kyle took. Kyle got to touch him and Noah squeezed his finger. Kyle says, "Thank you all for the prayers. Noah still needs them because he still has a little hill to climb but we know God will push him to the top. Pray for a speedy recovery for Andie as well."

Praise the Lord!
I will continue updates as I hear them.
Blessings,
Beckie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update! Kyle, how blessed that he squeezed your finger....I know Andie is so thankful and anxious to see her precious baby. We continue to praise God for answered prayer!!

Jason&Linze said...

wow, that is so amazing! I have eyes full of happy tears! Come on Noah!!!!

Michelle said...

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!!!!

AshlieM said...

I am so happy for you guys! That is wonderful news!

The Chandler Family said...

Dear Kyle and Andie,
We were so happy to hear that everything went well! God is amazing and so are you. You are incredible parents. We will continue to pray for you all. Can't wait to meet Noah.
We love you!
Aunt Bev, Uncle Steve, Cliff & Chelsea