Monday, January 19, 2009

This blog has been highjacked...

Hello dear friends and family,
This is Andie's friend, Beckie, and boy I couldn't wait any longer to highjack Andie's blog...lol. Andie probably figured I'd be on here as soon as possible. But seriously, I love this family more than words can express and Noah has touched my life in many ways. I know I've talked with several of you about joining together for a day of virtual prayer on Noah's birthday and since tomorrow is the big day, I'd like to invite you to a special prayer website. Although I will be updating this blog as I get updates from Kyle and Andie, I have set up a separate site for you to visit to leave prayers, scriptures, thoughts and comments for the Johnson clan. You can visit http://www.prayingfornoah.blogspot.com/ and enter the email: prayingfornoah@yahoo.com password: noahjohnson
Please, Please, Please, join us at any point tomorrow to pray with us.
Blessings,
Beckie Grainger

2 comments:

Bre said...

Checking this blog for updates just about every minute!!!

Andie,

I feel like I'm there with in that waiting room, anxiously praying and hoping ... I love you!!!

Beckie,

Thank you so much for all you are doing: the prayer site, etc. You are SOOO cool! No presure, but PLEASE post something AS SOON as you hear ANYTHING! <3

Bre

Anonymous said...

I am praying.....waiting for word about our precious baby, Noah, and his Mommy.