Thursday, January 22, 2009

More good news

The good news just keeping pouring in. I am in awe of how our Lord works. He has definitely revealed Himself to all of us through Noah. Andie texted me to say that Noah had his MRI today and it showed that the mass is in no way compressing his airway. That said, they are taking his tube out tomorrow!! They are well on their way home at this rate.
I am thinking that Andie may not have to stay at children's very long at all, but if you would like to help them out in any way, email me at: graingersix@gmail.com
I am thinking that even if Andie gets to go home soon, it might be nice for them to not have to worry about dinners and such. I will find out what their immediate needs are and let you all know. Thank You for blessing this wonderful family with your prayers and support!
Blessings,
Beckie

No comments: