Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It is with great pleasure and such honor....

That I am able to introduce you to this amazing baby (my God-Son...lol), Noah Patrick Johnson. He weighed in at 8lbs, 5oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. I am sorry these pictures aren't the best quality. Andie sent them to my phone and I had to take a picture of them on the computer and then upload them..lol. As of last night, Andie was doing well and feeling such peace. Praise the Lord!! Noah and daddy had headed to children's hospital to see if they were going to take the breathing tube out or see if they could drain the cyst. I received a text message from Andie this morning, and she is doing well, still very sore. She got a 4 hour pass to go see Noah at children's hospital and to find out more details to see what they are really dealing with. Please continue to pray for the recoveries of Andie and Noah.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16








5 comments:

Bre said...

Thank you for the update, Beckie!!! The pictures are awesome ... it is just so great to see him :-)

Yay!!!

Beckie said...

It is great to see him. I can't stop looking at him, he's beautiful. I keep looking at his beautiful face and thinking, "God used you! Do you know how big that is? do you know how special you are to me?"
I am still in awe!

Tracy said...

Aw, he is so beautiful! Thanks for the update.

LP said...

Oh he is beautiful!! I am so happy for you and your family Andie! Hang in there mama and I will continue to pray for you and your family everyday!!!

Jason&Linze said...

beautiful!