Hi everybody!
For the first time I have access (and time) to hop on a computer! I just realized that we don't have any good pictures of Noah's face on here, ridiculous! I don't want anyone to think that we aren't posting pics of his face on purpose; he is absolutely beautiful cyst and all. He looks so much like Ella, and he finally opened his eyes up big enough today for us to see that they're blue! Who knows if they'll stay or not but it was so awesome just to see his eyes. God knew I really needed that today...
I'll write more later this week, Kyle is taking Ella back home Wenatchee because Lindy (Kyle's mom) is going to take care of Ella this week, and I will be staying at Children's by myself with Noah for the remainder of his time at Children's (hopefully just this next week, maybe sooner)! So I will have more time to post pics, updates, etc.
I don't know how to express my gratitude for everyone's prayers, concerns, offers to help and support... God has answered EVERY prayer for Noah thus far, it is absolutely a miracle, and only because of Him. So many times in my life I have doubted the Lord, who He is, what He has done, and I have asked him to help me in my disbelief, remove all doubt, etc... but I can now say I have SEEN his miracles. He has made himself and his sovereignty, His power, His perfect plan known!
I just realized I haven't taken any pictures since they drained the one pocket OR taken his tube out, so I will fo sho take more pics tomorrow because now he looks so much less puffy, his lymphangioma pocket is drained, and his breathing tube is gone. Can't wait to reconnect with all of you.
xoxo
Andie



5 comments:
Praise the Lord you are back! I'm sure everyone is sick of me and my commentary..LOL I love you and I'm so glad you are back mama!
Andie, he is truly beautiful, and truly he is a miracle. You look wonderful too. We are praising God! Thanks for sharing this experience....it has allowed us all to witness a true miracle before our very eyes. My heart just swells with gratitude to God! Granny
Andie...you look AMAZING! And Noah is perfect-such a chubby lil pumpkin I love it!! I am soooo happy for you babe. PTL! Xoxo
He is so cute Andie! He has a ton of hair. I am so happy for you! His checks are adorable, I think he looks like you! Love you and praying for you. You look so cute!
I think he looks so much like Ella, too! :-) I posted a picture of you with Ella, when she was "just out of the oven", on my blog to request prayer for you guys. When I look at that picture and then look at the pix of little Noah, it's amazing! They really look so much alike ;-)
It was SO great of Beckie to keep us all posted (and I'm in no way sick of her commentary ;-) ), but I'm SO happy to have you back, Andie!!! I have to agree with everyone else when they've said you look GREAT!!! You are beautiful!!!
Love you, still praying, and enjoy every second with your little man ;-)
Bre
Post a Comment