In about 5 minutes Kyle and I will be pulling out of the driveway to begin our trek to Seattle for Noah's birth tomorrow morning.
I only have a few seconds, but I just wanted to ask for prayer for our sweet son Noah. We know that our lives will be forever changed tomorrow, and we can't wait.
We are resting in the Lord as our only peace and place of rest in this crazy world. My BFF Beckie will be updating the blog as we are in the hospital this week. If we get the chance to hop on the computer, I'll try and write myself but most likely it will be her.
Eternally grateful for your prayers--
Love, Kyle & Andie
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
andie, we are praying. Love you!
Andie, we are praying continually for you, Kyle and little Noah. May God's supernatural peace be yours tonight. Granny
You know my heart ... I can't think of the right words to express what is there.
I love you, and assure you we are praying (like crazy!).
All my love,
Bre (& the rest of us Manata's)
Tuesday morning.......praying for you as you are preparing for Noah's birth.....we love you! (Granny)
Post a Comment