Oh! He is precious! I missed the pictures yesterday, but first thing this AM, there he is. He is darling! "Ditto" what Bre said....we love him, and sooooo many prayers have been answered!
Our baby boy Noah Patrick was born on 1.20.09 with a lymphatic malformation on his neck. We are trusting in and relying on our sweet savior alone to heal Noah and carry our family through this storm.
To read the beginning of this crazy story and see the miracles God has worked so far,
CLICK HERE.
4 comments:
Oh MY GOSH!!! I just finished posting a comment on your previous post. So, I just happened to see this one the second you put it up, apparently!!!
He IS gorgeous, Andie (... and "I don't just say that about any baby" ;-) ). I love him!!!
Just know when you look at that sweet little face, that so many prayers have been answered right there!!!
He is PERFECT!!!
Oh! He is precious! I missed the pictures yesterday, but first thing this AM, there he is. He is darling! "Ditto" what Bre said....we love him, and sooooo many prayers have been answered!
i heart you Noah!
xoxo
Andie & Kyle,
What a HANDSOME lil Man you have!! He is just precious! Such a sweet little face!!
Thinking of your family~
Jenny Higgins & Family
Post a Comment